Swap the Drop
Take control of your favorite songs
Things you can do:
Cross fade between two parts of a song.
Play two songs beat-aligned.
Try playing every other beat of a song by starting a song playing and then pressing the right arrow once.
Try playing a song backwards by pressing the left arrow twice and clicking on a beat.
Make a swing version of the song by switching to tatums (hit 'b') and setting the beat
period to 150% (use the '>' key) and play every other tatum.
Create a 'breakdown' and a drop by stopping the song on a beat and reducing the period to zero (via the < key).
start things back up by pressing '?' and up arrow simultaneously.
You can move blocks around by dragging them.
You can copy blocks with ctrl-c.
- mouse click - start playing from the clicked beat
- space - start and stop playing the current driver (space for all drivers)
- arrows - control song cursor velocity for the current driver (shift/arrow for all drivers)
- w/a/s/d - move the song cursor for the current driver (shift w/a/s/d for all drivers)
- < > ? - controls the master beat period
- b - toggle between beats and tatums
- shift+number - bookmark a beat
- command - cycle the though drivers